Thank you for reporting spam issues. By doing more than “just hitting delete,” you’re helping to solve the problem.
If you requested information from us at any point and would like to be removed from promotional email, please use the form below. …read more about our spam policy
The form below is to report spam from affiliates lacking expressed permission to contact you.
Please include the date, subject line, and sender of the email message in question. Thanks for taking time to help us all fight spam!
HCF AminoScience enforces a “Zero Tolerance” policy in regards to unsolicited, commercial e-mail (also known as “spam”). In this regard, we take all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that we and/or our affiliates are completely compliant with all applicable spam-related legislation. This includes the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as well as (if and/or when applicable) the Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) of 2014 and EC Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communication as adopted by individual EU Member States.
To implement our “Zero Tolerance” policy regarding unsolicited, commercial e-mail, we contractually require that all our affiliates comply with all applicable spam-related laws and adhere to the following requirements:
- 1. Message Content: We require our affiliates to use accurate e-mail headers, “from” lines, and subject lines.
- 2. Name and Mailing Address: We require our affiliates to include a legal name and a physical mailing address in the emails they send to.
- 3. Message Labels: To the extent required by law, we require our affiliates to clearly and conspicuously label advertisements in the subject line.
- 4. Opting Out: We require our affiliates to include a conspicuously located, cost-free mechanism by which recipients can “out-out” of receiving any further commercial email. We also require that our affiliates honor all opt-out requests.
- 5. Don’t Hide: We require our affiliates to send e-mail only from e-mail accounts that have been registered using accurate registration information. E-mail headers must contain valid IP addresses and domain names..
- 6. Records: We require our affiliates to keep records that help prove compliance. This way, we will have an easier chance of investigating and resolving complaints we receive.
- 7. Pornography: We strongly forbid our affiliates to use pornography for any means of email advertising or soliciting.
We vigorously enforce our “Zero Tolerance” Spam Policy and thereby take seriously all complaints we receive regarding any purported violation of applicable laws. In this regard, we vigorously investigate all legitimate complaints and take whatever steps we believe may be justified, which may include terminating our relationship with an affiliate.
If you believe that you have received e-mail that violates our “Zero Tolerance” Spam Policy and/or any applicable law, please contact our Spam Compliance Officer with the form above. Upon our receipt of your complaint, we will initiate an investigation and take whatever remedial action we believe is appropriate to minimize the dissemination of unwanted and unsolicited commercial electronic mail.
Last updated February 10, 2016.